MDF-500® is a skin and mucus membrane irritant. Do not get in eyes, or skin, or on clothing. We recommend the user wear protective eyeglasses (goggles, face shields, safety glasses), protective clothing and waterproof gloves.

MDF-500® is harmful if swallowed. The vapors may cause respiratory irritation. When contamination is discovered in a confined area, the use of a mask or pesticide respirator is recommended. If ingested, contact a poison control center.

MDF-500® will not damage or stain most fabrics and is safe on most non-porous surfaces.