MDF-500® delivers non-toxic anti-virus protection for the real world.
MDF-500® was originally designed to meet and exceed U.S. Military Standards to decontaminate and protect against biologic and chemical agent attacks such as anthrax, vx, chlorine, and blister agents, as a result of tactics being used in the first Gulf War in the 1990’s.
MDF-500® was formed to kill or eliminate mold, bacteria, virus, and fungi to a 99.99999% (Log 7 kill) rate.
MDF-500® safely eliminates pathogens and biologicals as well as mold, mildew, and bacterial and viral germs.
Vastly safer than bleach and stronger than household disinfectants, MDF-500® kills 99.99999% of pathogens, even resilient microbes, without harming any surface – including sensitive electronics.
Used in an ULV sprayer or delivered as a mist, MDF-500® is more effective than the majority of conventional cleaners, wiping out pathogens in a single application. It goes where conventional cleaners can’t, and it kills what many products won’t … instantly.
- Totally environmentally safe
- 100% biodegradable
- No toxic residue
- Safe and easy to use in virtually any indoor application for hospitals, schools, nursing homes, and residential and commercial properties
- Less toxic than household bleach
- Non-carcinogenic with a low corrosion factor (even water is technically corrosive)
- A total solution to kill and remove pathogens, norovirus, bacterial, fungal, viral, chemical agents, and biological agents (natural and man-made) contamination
- EPA registered (FIFRA No. 91899-1/2) with an EPA toxicity rating of 0 (no significant risk to health)
MDF-500® is easy to apply by a trained professional and leaves behind no harmful residue.
MDF-500® is applied by simple spray bottle, sprayers, foggers, foamers, and carpet cleaning machines. It can also be used as a cleaning agent for commercial laundry and to treat both grey and black water in a 10:1 dilution.
Harmful contaminants and pathogens are eradicated completely. Unlike any other decontaminate agent, MDF-500® is active for 8 hours once Part A and Part B are mixed and applied. Within 24 hours of application, MDF-500® annihilates mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
* All that remains after an MDF-500® application is a microscopically thin (invisible) dry film, which can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth or mop.
Effectively Eradicate Pathogens & More
Eco-friendly and much safer than common household cleaners such as bleach, MDF-500® has a virtually inexhaustible range of applications in commercial, industrial, military, law enforcement, and healthcare environments. Contact us now to learn more.